Available Now! More Minnesota Gold
A 400-page collection of biographies with more than 250 photographs celebrating Minnesota’s rich sports heritage through the lives, stories, challenges, and achievements of fifty-one Minnesota athletes competing on the world stage (Olympics and World Championships). This coffee table-sized book represents athletes from a variety of sports and eras from every geographical region of our diverse state.
Discover More Minnesota Gold!
- *Postponed* Presentation at Blaine-Ham Lake Rotary ClubApril 8, 2020
- *Postponed* Faribault Rotary Invites Patrick Mader to Speak About a Native Son!April 8, 2020
- *Postponed* Book Launch! More Minnesota is Available!April 16, 2020
- Roseville Rotary to Learn the City’s Athletes in the OlympicsMay 4, 2020
- White Bear Lake Rotary Club to Discover More Minnesota Gold!May 13, 2020
Praise for More Minnesota Gold
“Very few in Minnesota do more to honor our wonderful past in athletics than Patrick Mader. This second edition of Minnesota Gold is yet another classic publication that everyone, who loves our sports, will cherish for years to come. Patrick is a gem that we are lucky to have telling these wonderful stories.”
U of M Women’s Cross Country/Track and Field Coach
“Love the book! Couldn’t put it down.”
Longtime Wayzata High School cross country and track & field coach
2015 National Cross Country Coach of the Year
“Powerful stories and beautiful, thoughtful, writing and book!”
—Trina Radke Gerry
1988 Olympian, author, coach
Use this form or email Packy.